Wednesday 9 August 2017

HOLIDAY STYLE DIARY: PASTELS


I've read lots of amazing style diaries on blogs before so I'm so excited to be writing my first one for my recent trip to the beautiful island of Corfu! 

For my anniversary dinner on the first night of my holiday, I opted for a simple pastel blue wrap dress. Although pastels are a firm Springtime favourite of mine, I loved the look of the pale pastel colour against a suntan. I teamed my dress with a pair of black statement earrings and some simple sandals. I had packed a couple of pairs of wedges with me, but walking in heels over the cobbled streets of Corfu spelled disaster from the outset, so I opted for comfort instead! 

I always keep my holiday makeup really simple, as I love letting my skin breathe on holiday. I don't wear any makeup in the day, apart from a tiny bit of lip balm to protect my lips from the sun. For the evenings, I apply a bit of brow gel to keep my brows in place, a couple of coats of mascara and a statement lip. For this outfit, I applied a retro matte MAC lipstick in shade 'Dangerous', which is a gorgeous red colour with coral undertones. 

DRESS // ZARA

EARRINGS // MANGO

SANDALS // PRIMARK 

LIPSTICK // MAC


Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig