Wednesday 8 March 2017

THE DAYTIME JUMPSUIT





I'm a huge fan of jumpsuits for nightwear but I've never really found one that's been suitable for daytime wear. But thanks to the Zara sale, I now have this navy long sleeved number  in my life, which I have well and truly fallen for (and it only set me back £17!)  I'm in love with the cute floral detailing on the front and the flattering tailored shape. 

I think this jumpsuit is perfect for daytime wear in the city. I have to walk around a lot so comfort is often a key factor when it comes to deciding my outfits. I loved wearing this jumpsuit with my trench coat and a pair of chelsea boots. 

JUMPSUIT- ZARA // COAT- PRIMARK // PENDANT- ACCESSORISE //  CHELSEA BOOTS- PRIMARK // BAG- VINTAGE 

Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig